ISO 9001 Certification in Delhi, Noida, Mumbai
ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) (Quality Management System)
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use this standard to demonstrate the ability to provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements on a consistent basis.
ISO 9001:2015 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. This standard is based on Annex SL – the new high level structure (HLS) that brings a common framework to all management system standards. This helps to align different management system standards, offer matching sub-clauses against the top-level structure, provide consistency and apply a common language across all the standards.
- Demonstrate an organization’s ability to consistently provide quality products and services
- Organize a QMS
- Meet the customers’ needs and statutory and regulatory requirements
- Help an organization to win and retain more clients with better customer service
- Introduction of Risk & Opportunity Management
- Improve operational performance by cutting errors and increasing profits
- Become a more consistent competitor in the marketplace
- Widen business opportunities by demonstrating compliance